วันพุธที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

REQUESTED My Wig Storage

REQUESTED My Wig Storage Tube. Duration : 10.98 Mins.


HEy Divas & Divos this is a long overdue video that was requested of me to do which is my Wig Storage. Now keep in mind that I was not able to show you each wig piece by piece only because I would have had to do this video in like 4 parts so I just wanted to show my wig storage to you, on how I store my wigs. I hope you enjoy, the wigs are taking over my house seriously they are LOL! You can check me out at the following: Many Faces of Beauties manyfacesofbeauties.com Twitter twitter.com FaceBook Diva Fan page: www.facebook.com My Space: www.myspace.com DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any wig products or hair products that I haveshown threw out this video, All wigs are owned by me for my own personal use. All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or companies. All Music heard threw out this video (intro & outro) is my own personal music remixed and made for me which I own the rights to all lyrics and beats being used , thank you

Keywords: wig storage, how I store my wigs, storing my wigs, wigs, half wigs, synthetic lace fronts, synthetic front lace wigs, synthetic hair, full lace wigs, wig application, how to apply your wigs, muffinismylovers, makeup, contest, giveaway, human hair wigs, human hair lace fronts, remy hair, weave, ponytail

See Also : หางานเชียงใหม่ wi fi blu ray Android Tablet Price

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น