วันจันทร์ที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Finaly Moved in! But a Long way to go yet : (

Finaly Moved in! But a Long way to go yet : ( Tube. Duration : 11.33 Mins.


We are Finally in the house, Thank God!....But we still have lots of work to do,,,,,lots of lose ends.......and a thousand boxes to try to go thru. All our stuff wont fit in this little house. We still have tons of boxes left in our 30 x 40 foot storage unit that we will need to sift thru and get rid of. Love and miss everyone so very much!!! I can't find my computer ....Augh!!!! so hubby is letting me use the laptop but......I had to delete many file in order to upload this video. Trying desparatley to find my computer so that I can make a come back.... HUGS

Keywords: Finaly, moved, in!

Friends Link : เสื้อผ้า มือ สอง ราคา Patong Hotel Phuket Cheap Munchkin sippy cup Buy Android Tablet

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น