วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Muji Makeup Storage

Muji Makeup Storage Video Clips. Duration : 6.87 Mins.


I purchased two of the "Acrylic Case 2 drawers - Large" and one "Acrylic Case 5 drawers". The sell 6 different units and here is the pricing: 2 drawers - Small .95 2 drawers w/ lid - Small .25 2 drawers - Large .25 2 drawers w/ lid - Large .75 3 drawers .95 5 drawers .95 When I purchased the both 2 drawers the shipping was .95 and it was .95 for the single 5 drawer. Now as far as I can tell the 3 drawers is the same shallow drawer as the 5. Muji store link: www.muji.us Be sure to check out TiffanyD's tutorial for the Too Faced Glampire glitter!!! The look is gorgeous!!! www.youtube.com *****Disclosure***** The products in this video were purchased by me. This video/post contains opinions that are solely my own; I am not influenced by, nor do I represent any company. Thanks for watching!!! :D

Keywords: Muji, acrylic, clear, case, makeup, storage, collection, and, drawer, large, Cosmetics, Beauty

Tags : หางานเชียงใหม่ 3G Tablet Hotel in Thai sony internet tv af s dx nikkor zoom lens iphone 4s otterbox

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น