วันพุธที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cricut Cartridge Storage - After System

Cricut Cartridge Storage - After System Video Clips. Duration : 4.47 Mins.


I decided to organize my cricut cartridge storage with an Artbin Storage Container. I've had it for a few months, and I'm just now getting around to organizing my cartridges. Its called the Artbin Satchel Deluxe and I got it at Joann's for during a half off storage sale. It holds 54 cartridges and the keypads and booklets, along with some accessories. This is my "after" video of storage for my cricut cartridges using my new storage solution. Want to thank Paulette who teaches cricut classes at my LSS for sharing the storage idea with me. Thanks for watching and please subscribe to my channel if you'd like.

Keywords: scrapbook, scrapbooking, scrap, card making, altered art, shop, haul, storage, cricut, cartridge, cartridges, artbin, Joanns, Joann

Friends Link : Patong Hotel Phuket 13.3 inch Laptop blu ray player panasonic Buy Bikini swimwear

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น