วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Big Band, Swing, Ralph Flanagan and his Orchestra

Big Band, Swing, Ralph Flanagan and his Orchestra Tube. Duration : 3.38 Mins.


Recently, I discovered a treasure trove cache of thousands of vinyl records left in boxes to be thrown away with the trash while I was walking my dog! Most still had their original sleeves and boxes intact, and in good to excellent condition. My garage is now a record museum of classic Americana music! I dug out my wife's old record player from storage, and 'jury rigged' some PC speakers to the output of my preamplifier. Enjoy! This one is by Ralph Flanagan and his Orchestra. It's called 'MELODY OF THE BREEZE'. Tell me what you think. Enjoy!

Tags: Big Band, Swing, Ralph Flanagan, Melody of the Breeze, vintage vinyl, golden oldies, big orchestra, Audiophile, Tubes

Related : Pattaya Hotels My Product Unlocked Android Phone Cheap Guess Swimwear

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น