วันอังคารที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

How to Make a Makeup Organizer

How to Make a Makeup Organizer Video Clips. Duration : 26.67 Mins.


Chan4Crafts.Blogspot.com Design inspired by a Video by TsukasaBaby http Hi Everyone! A few weeks ago, Someone had asked me about making a makeup storage case. I thought that was a great idea. I watched a viedo by TsukasaBaby on Youtube. This person did a great tutorial on this. I made the whole thing out of things I had around the house and I did a few things differently to personalize the organizer. I started off with a box that held canning jars. I chose that box because of the size and the fact that it was already cut down to the size I needed. Then I used an old post office boxes for the back and the compartments. For the brush holders, I used one toilet paper roll and rolled up cardstock for the other one. To make everything match, I painted the inside of the rolls a creamy beige. Then I cut a matching piece of scrapbooking paper for the inside of the center compartment. When I got done, I realized that I needed something for my lipsticks and lipgloss. I made a little square for them. I covered everthing with vinyl shelving paper that I had around the house. This is to made it easier to keep clean. If I drop lipstick or eyeshadow inside the package, I can wipe it off with a damp cloth. Finally I dressed it up with lace and stick on flowers in pink and purple. I went online to see the prices of makeup organizers. The cheapest one I saw of the same size was .99. By using the things around the house and a little of my time, I was able to make a makeup organizer for ...

Tags: how to make a makeup organizer, make up organizer, makeup organizers, cosmetic organizers, makeup holder, makeup organizer countertop, cosmetic organizer, makeup cases, cosmetic bags, make up bags, how to make a makeup case, how to make a makeup bag, large makeup cases, create your own vanity, DIY, make up vanity, makeup vanity, store your makeup, how to store your makeup, tutorial, beauty, cosmetics, paper

Tags : หางานเชียงใหม่ External Hard Drive 10 Inch Tablet PC nikon d3100 digital slr camera

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น